- vi. 闲荡； 闲混(around)
- Kelly: I mean that he got it on the futz.
- Would like to return to the days when Americans believed:'By golly, you don't futz around with Uncle Sam'(Wall Street Journal).
- If you need to track the time for other reasons, use whatever you used before you knew about Scrum, but don't futz with the Scrum framework to do it.
- To fix something you have to take your hands off the keyboard and wedge your fat finger between the offending characters and then futz with the selection boxes.
FORBES: iPad Keyboard Hack: Is This Any Way to Get a Job at Apple?
- Numerous companies -- including Dell, IBM, Intel, and HP -- oppose the laws, as they see them giving Microsoft the power to not only drag them into court, but also futz with their supply chains. (There's bound to be some counterfeit software being used in Shenzhen, right?) As Microsoft's latest anti-piracy scheme unfolds, there should be plenty more legislative action to come.
ENGADGET: Microsoft asks state lawmakers to make domestic companies pay for foreign firms' software piracy